Saturday, September 5, 2009

All About me

I am a young girl who likes to bake and I want to start a bakery when I grow up. In my free time I bake,read,or play volleyball. I bake with the help of my sister of course, I am very good at baking...But thats my opinion. My favorite color is purple and Ihave two older sisters and two dogs one of my older sisters has a blog called Made With Love I think you should visit her blog too! I hope you will read my blog once in a while it means a lot to me if you did. Now you know a couple things about me!

6 comments:

  1. so you like to bake huh? so do my little girls! they like to make banana bread, cookies, and cakes. we don't do too well with pies! do you?
    your sister told me where to find your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Isabella! :D Welcome to the blogging world! :) I have been so excited to hear about your baking blog and I can't wait to try some of your recipes! The one for your blog header looks delicious! ;D Lol! I love your sister's blog (cooking and her other one) so I am sure I will love your's as well! It's so nice getting to know you, can't wait to get to know you a bit better! :D

    Love and Hugs sweetie! God Bless!
    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice to meet you.
    You have a lovely blog.
    BTW, I just went over and checked out your sister's blog.
    It looks scrumptious.
    `Zucchini Bread` YUMMY!!
    Blessings,
    Joyful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isabella,
    I am very sad to find that you have a blog and you did not tell me or sent me your link...I am also disappointed that my blog is not in your list....but you can always make it up to me....what about baking me a sweet, lovely and delicious banana, or carrot, or apple, or zucchini bread? Ask your mommy about Grandma Pilla cakes "volteado de pina," etc. You may have inherited her talents, huh?....Anyway, I forgave you....as I love you to death (lol)
    bless U
    aunt Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do not forget to add me in your blog's list, okay?
    http://urielle-yahshuaskiddushin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete