Monday, September 21, 2009

Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingridents:
1/2 cup butter plus extra for greasing,
2 eggs lightly beaten
3-4 tbsp of milk
1 tsp of vanilla
generous 1 cup of rolled oats
plain semisweet chocoate chips
1 cup pecan nuts chopped (optional)
1/2 cup of dark brown sugar
1 1/4 cups plain all purpose flour
1 tsp of baking powder
pinch of salt

Directions:
1.cream the butter and sugar in a large bowl, until pale and fluffy.Add the lightly beaten eggs,milk and vanilla essence, and beat thoroughly
2.sift in the flour, baking powder and salt, and stir in until well mixed.Fold in the rolled oats, chocolate chips, and chopped pecan nuts.
3.chill the mixture in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.Preheat the oven to 350.Grease two large baking trays.
4.Using two teaspoons, place mounds of mixture well apart on the trays and flatten with a spoon or fork.
5.Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven until the edges are just colouring, then coll on wire racks.

5 comments:

  1. I know my husband will LOVE this - thank you for sharing it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yum! I love anything with oats in it! ;D I'll have to try these! Thank you Isabella for sharing! :D

    Love and Hugs!
    ~Miss Rachel~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made these yesterday -- they're delicious! Thanks for the recipe! It was the first time I ever baked anything, so I was pleased they were a success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look scrumptious.
    I am going to print the recipe so we can make them.
    Thanks,
    Joyful

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should let me try some of these good looking cookies!



    Love,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete